Virginia L. Landry
ORANGE COUNTY’S DUI QUEEN®
Ms. Landry is a fierce advocate of her clients’ rights. Since opening her own law office, Attorney Landry has helped countless clients fight their DUI charges throughout Orange County and surrounding areas. As a skilled DUI defense lawyer, Ms. Landry understands that all DUI charges demand aggressive defense. That is why Attorney Landry places every effort into her clients’ criminal cases. Her primary aim is to make sure that her clients receive the best possible case outcome in court and after their DMV Hearings.
FOUNDATIONS OF THE LAW OFFICES OF VIRGINIA L. LANDRY
Virginia L. Landry graduated from Northern Arizona University in 1982 and then went on to receive her law degree from Western State University in 1988. Following the completion of her law degree, Ms. Landry opened her own law office. Orange County Defense Attorney, Virginia L. Landry, is a solo practitioner. She is admitted to practice in all California state courts and the United States District Court, Central District.
WHAT SETS THE DUI QUEEN® APART
In addition to her current position as Regent for the National College for DUI Defense (NCDD), Virginia serves on the Board of Directors for the California DUI Lawyers Association as its Secretary. Virginia is one of only a handful of attorneys across the nation who is Board Certified in DUI Defense. She has also received her certificate of instruction, successfully training participants in DWI detection and standardized field sobriety testing student course.
Other local bar associations she is a member of include:
- North Orange County Bar Association
- Newport Harbor Bar Association
- South Harbor Bar Association
- Western State University Alumni Association
- Northern Arizona University Alumni Association
- Warren J. Ferguson Inns of Court
Some of Virginia Landry’s credentials include:
- She served on two committees and was on the Orange County Bar Association’s Board of Directors for three years
- Past President and current member of the West Orange County Bar Association
- Sustaining Member for the California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyer