Orange County’s DUI Queen
Board Certified Expert in DUI Defense
Attorney Virginia L. Landry is one of only 5 attorneys in California to hold this distinction and has been in the business for over 30 years. If you’ve been charged with DUI, put us in your corner.
Have you been arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) in Orange County? If so, you need a competent DUI lawyer at your side to defend your Constitutional rights and assist you in avoiding a criminal conviction and the suspension of your driver’s license.
Virginia L. Landry is a premier DUI defense attorney, dedicated to providing aggressive and personalized legal counsel to clients throughout all of Orange County who have been arrested for drunk driving offenses of all kinds, ranging from first-time DUI offenses all the way to felony DUI to vehicular manslaughter.
If you have questions about DUI, including some of the following, we are ready to help:
- What penalties am I facing for my DUI?
- How can I protect my driver’s license from suspension?
- What happens if I refused a breath/blood test?
- Can a DUI be expunged?
At the Law Offices of Virginia L. Landry, Inc., you can expect to receive the guidance and representation that you need in the face of your DUI charges with the help of our Orange County DUI attorney.
We offer skilled legal counsel both in criminal court and at our clients’ administrative DMV hearings.
We have found that by representing clients in both of these actions, we are able to build more effective cases that result in more positive case outcomes.
How Can A DUI Attorney Help You?
Having an experienced lawyer by your side is important for ensuring that you have all of the support and legal guidance that you need during this time. We can help you fight your DUI charges, and will help to protect your rights and your future. Having objective legal guidance and understanding your legal situation is critical.
A DUI attorney can help you in the following ways:
- Investigating your DUI case: An attorney will know the ins and outs of the law and the legal system. Your DUI lawyer will thoroughly investigate your arrest and will ensure that the police officer followed the law the way that he was supposed to.
- Gathering important evidence: Your lawyer will know the ins and outs of the legal system and will know what evidence is necessary to effectively defend your case. Evidence can include the following.
- Flaws in chemical tests
- If required procedures were not followed at the laboratory
- Providing objective legal guidance: Your DUI lawyer will be there to help and guide you through each step of the way. He or she will be able to answer any questions that you may have regarding the legal matters of your case and will provide you with objective legal guidance that can help you know where you stand.
- Offering emotional support: Knowing that you have an experienced attorney by your side who has helped many other individuals facing DUI charges can be a tremendous support system for you during this time.
- Representing you: If your case gets taken to court, your DUI lawyer will represent you on your behalf. Your attorney will go above and beyond to ensure that your rights, future, and reputation are protected.
You Only Have 10 Days!
If you do not act immediately, you could lose your right to drive.
“They answered all my collect calls from jail and went above and beyond what I expected.”
“I was finally treated fairly by the DMV because I had a competent and prepared attorney.”
“For those in need – give them a call”
“I’m really pleased with the outcome, especially the recent DMV decision.”
“She treated me like I was the most important call of the day. She listened carefully and respectfully.”
“She is great! I could have not picked a better attorney office to serve.”
When you are arrested for DUI, the arresting officer will confiscate your driver’s license and give you a “notice of suspension” that will serve as a temporary license. California law requires you to choose between a breath or blood test if lawfully arrested.
If you failed to complete or declined/refused a breath test or blood test, the DMV will begin suspension proceedings starting on the 31st day after your arrest.
You must contact the DMV within 10 days of your arrest in order to challenge the suspension of your driver’s license, or it will be suspended regardless of the outcome of your case.
We handle making these arrangements for our clients.
The DMV hearing and your criminal case are two entirely separate parts to your DUI charges. Even if you are not found guilty of DUI, you could still lose your license depending upon how the DMV hearing goes.
Your Orange County lawyer will be able to represent your interests in your DMV hearing to help ensure that you have the best chance at keeping your driving privileges.
If keeping your license is important to you, you should speak immediately with an experienced Orange County DUI lawyer to discuss your options and to learn how your right to drive can be protected.
Found Not Guilty on All charges
BAC .07 – DUI Jury Trial
BAC .07 & Evading Police
Case Reduced to Dry Reckless
BAC .06 with Speed Enhancement
BAC .06 – Possession of alcohol & marijuana/Under 21
BAC .04 with Marijuana – 1st DUI – Under 21
BAC .04 with Marijuana – 1st DUI – Under 21